Rental Terms for The Creators Market
Please understand that most of our participants were invited. While we will consider applicants, acceptance is at the sole discretion of the sim owner, and may be denied, without explanation, even if there are spots which appear to be available.
- All items sold must be of your creation, be a creators tool or component, and may not include any copyright or trademark violations, and must be in compliance with the LL Terms of Service and US law.
- No items or signs rezzed outside your booth. (We’ll provide your sign and a landmark giver.)
- No multi-item vendors.
- No greeters, traffic counters, group offerers, landmark offerers. Touch to join group kiosks and landmark givers are fine.
- No glow, shine or light which effects anything outside of your booth.
- No hover text.
- You must remain in the land group for the duration of your rental.
- Rent (includes all event entry fees, as well as advertising, blogging, etc.) is L$2400 for 120 prims. (L$4.6 per prim per week).
- Rent is due on the 22nd of each month, and covers rent through the 21st of the following month.
- Rent is non-refundable.
- Any infringing items will be returned without notice.