Builder’s Bargains Notice Group Rules
Notice privileges are for actively participating merchants in the Creators Market and in Builder’s Bargains. To be considered active, you must submit for the sale at least once each month.
- All notices must be for full perm products or creators resources, created by you.
- You may send up to two notices per calendar week. (Calendar week is Sunday through Saturday.)
- Notices must be for your products and must have a notecard, created by you, attached. Notecards must include the following:
- Product ad(s)
- Landmark to your store (and/or your Marketplace URL)
- Price of items being advertised.
- Directly attaching a landmark, photo or object to a notice is forbidden. These must go onto a notecard.
- You may embed notecards and/or landmarks for sales, hunts and fairs you are participating in onto your product notecard. You may not send sale lists, hunt lists, or fair information directly.
These rules are non-negotiable and subject to change. Merchants are responsible for knowing them and following them. Those who don’t will lose their privileges. (This isn’t baseball or grade school, its not a 3 strikes and you’re out situation.)