- No drama, verbal abuse, hate-related content, hate-related language, or copyright violations of any kind will be tolerated.
- Merchants must keep a current Builder’s Bargain group joiner rezzed in their main stores.
- You may only advertise your own products. Product ads must look professional and include product permissions.
- You must have at least one new item each time you participate. New item(s) must be clearly indicated on your submissions notecard. No more than four items per week.
- Use the notecard contained in your merchant kit, and submit it to the red mail box in the Builder’s Bargains office by 5pm SLT on Monday.
- Products must be in your stall and priced correctly by 5pm SLT on Wednesday.
- Products submitted must be priced at least 50% off. Both new products and sale prices must be exclusive to the location for the duration of the round.
- You must share the list with your in-world store group, and subscriber group, no later than Saturday at 11 am SLT.
Builder’s Bargains Notice Group Rules
Notice privileges are for actively participating merchants in the Creators Market and in Builder’s Bargains. To be considered active, you must submit for the sale at least once each month.
- All notices must be for full perm products or creators resources, created by you.
- You may send up to two notices per calendar week. (Sunday through Saturday.)
- Notices must be for your products and must have a notecard, created by you, attached.
- Directly attaching a landmark, photo or object to a notice is forbidden. These must go onto a notecard.
- You may embed notecards and/or landmarks for sales, hunts and fairs you are participating in onto your product notecard. You may not send sale lists, hunt lists, fair information, or information about freebies directly.
These rules are non-negotiable and subject to change. Merchants are responsible for knowing them and following them. Those who don’t will lose their privileges.
Interested in joining?
Before you go any further, please make sure you have read all of the rules .
Disclaimer: we are under no obligation what so ever to confer notice privileges or to have you in the sale. There is no democratic process in Second Life, and group owners can govern and moderate their groups as they see fit within the LL ToS and Community Standards. Understand we take resource creation very seriously. Your shop will be reviewed and assessed for originality of content, quality, standard business transparency, and ease of navigation. Your application may be denied without explanation.
If you agree with all of the statements and disclaimers above, IM Kat Alderson in-world, saying that you have read these rules, understand them, and will abide by them. Please include your marketplace URL and your main store SLURL in the IM. No notecards, and no landmarks, please. Thank you.